Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thank You Z.J.

A couple weekends ago Mike & I went to the Logan library and got ourselves library cards. As I put my shiny new card away in my wallet, I discovered I already have three other library cards - two from Utah and one from Alaska. Apparently I collect library cards like some girls collect credit cards. Although those overdue fines can rack up, I think library card debt is a little better than credit card debt. I'm sure Mike would agree :)

My collection of cards.
Happy new library card holder.

I've only been to the Logan library twice, but out of all the libraries I've membership too, I think Alaska's Lousaac is the best! Maybe it's just because I'm more familiar with it, but the Lousaac has a much better selection. Plus you can now borrow audiobooks which you can download to your iPod/Phone which is awesome! I can now get in half hour of listening in walking to and from campus.

My poetry skills are lacking, but in honor of Z.J. Lousaac, I wrote a haiku:

Thanks Z.J. Lousaac
Happiness you bring to us
Your books are the best

3 comments:

  1. Yay for libraries! Ours here is not so great. Somehow Trent gets a ticket pretty much every time he parks there. It's cheaper just to buy the books.

    Yay for haikus!

    Yay for Juli's Blog! Now I can stalk you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also do we know what the Z stands for? I'm hoping it's Zedekiah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, sorry no. ZJ stands for Zachariah Joshua, not nearly as cool as Zedekiah. :(

    ReplyDelete